Banana Walnut Brownies
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 scoops chocolate or vanilla protein powder. We use Velife Protein Superblend (obs).
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 vegan flax eggs
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 50g walnuts
- 50g cacao nibs
- 50g extra dark chocolate
- Pre-heat over to 190 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or potato masher until smooth.
- Crush the walnuts and dark chocolate into small pieces about 1cm.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl with the mashed bananas and mix well until you get a consistent mixture. Add small amounts of plant-based milk if too thick, but the mixture should remain thick.
- Gease a small baking dish, add mixture and spread evenly and bake for 20 mins.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature before cutting into pieces.